Programs all starting from $1950
Bali, simply put, is the perfect place to experience your yoga teacher training. The island, the people, the customs and traditions, amazing yoga teachers, fun-loving students from all over the world…all of these things combine to support you as you take a deep dive into all things yoga, and learn how to teach in your own authentic style, with your own authentic voice.
Come join us for a 12 Day Intensive Immersion Bali Yoga Teacher Training Program. At $1950 US, our 200 Hour Certified Yoga Teacher Training is the most most certified, affordable, fun and quality 200 yoga teacher training program available in Bali.
Location: Nusa Lembongan, Bali
Dates: ÙDec 2-13, 2019
Investment: Only $1950 (pay in full 6 months in advance and get $300 off and 3 months in advance $150 off)
Deposit: $500 deposit is required to hold a spot.
- 18 years of age or older (we welcome students of ALL ages)
- have reviewed program details thoroughly
- have completed the online, admission application
- have an English level that allows for reading, writing and speaking to a level of full comprehension
- Anatomy and physiology
- Yoga injuries
- Energy systems
- Special conditions
- Asana and alignment
- The history of yoga
- The living of yoga
- The business of yoga
- Yoga ethics
- Yoga business development
- Studio ownership
- Marketing & social media
- 7:30-8:00 Pranayama/Meditation
- 8:00-9:30 Yoga Class
- 9:30-10:00 Breakfast
- 10:00-12:00 Lectures
- 12:00-1:00 Lunch
- 1:00-4:30 Poses
- 4:30-5:00 Mediation
- 5:00-6:00 Dinner
- 6:00-7:00 Yoga Class
- Teaching Yoga: Techniques & Foundation book by Mark Stephens
- The Art and Business of Teaching Yoga by Amy Ippoliti & Taro Smith
- The Yoga Sutras of Patanjali by Patanjali
- Real Practical Experience: You will start teaching immediately in the program, starting with teaching a small class and leading to teaching a full class.
- Experienced and Passionate Teachers: Our teacher are not only certified, they are genuine and compassion, so that each program forms a tribe and family like experience.
- Small Program Sizes: All our programs never have more 15 students.
- Total Convenience: Become a certified yoga teacher in as little as 2 weeks.
- Support: We support our students from the first day and after the program is over with free online support, up to 12 months from when the program ends.
- Affordable Prices: Starting at $1950, we offer the most affordable yoga teacher training program in worldwide. We also offer tuition only and fully inclusive rates, all at the lowest prices anywhere.
ABOUT THE LOCATION
The training is held on Nusa Lembongan, which is a small island off the southeast coast of the main island of Bali. It is quickly becoming one of Bali's most popular attractions, this island paradise is a world away from the hassle and hectic pace of South Bali. Neither hawkers nor traffic mar the magnificent scenery; this is a fine place to just put your feet up and relax. Main activities include surfing, diving and snorkeling. The water is some of the clearest you will find anywhere, and a vivid aqua blue in colour.
Nusa Lembongan is approximately 8km² in size and is one of three neighbouring islands, the others being much larger Nusa Penida and tiny Nusa Ceningan. The three islands are separated from Bali by the Badung Strait. Some visitors may find Nusa Lembongan a little slow after the pace of South Bali.