Programs all starting from $2450
Come join us for a 12 Day Intensive Immersion Edmonton Yoga Teacher Training Program. Our 200 Hour Certified Yoga Teacher Training is the most most certified, affordable, fun and quality 200 yoga teacher training program available in Edmonton.
Location: Edmonton, Alberta
Option 1: Tuition Only $2,495 CAN OR
Option 2: Tuition + Accommodations + Meals - N/A
Deposit: $400 CAN deposit required to hold a spot.
Payment Plans: A payment plan between 2 to 4 payments for the difference (note discounts doesn't apply to payment plans).
- Save $500 By paying 3 months before start date.
- Additional $200 discount if you join with a friend.
What's Included: Program tuition, online copies of all course books & program manual and certificate.
- Anatomy and physiology
- Yoga injuries
- Energy systems
- Special conditions
- Asana and alignment
- The history of yoga
- The living of yoga
- The business of yoga
- Yoga ethics
- Yoga business development
- Studio ownership
- Marketing & social media
- 7:30-8:00 Pranayama/Meditation
- 8:00-9:30 Yoga Class
- 9:30-10:00 Breakfast
- 10:00-12:00 Lectures
- 12:00-1:00 Lunch
- 1:00-4:30 Poses
- 4:30-5:00 Mediation
- 5:00-6:00 Dinner
- 6:00-7:00 Yoga Class
- Real Practical Experience: You will start teaching immediately in the program, starting with teaching a small class and leading to teaching a full class.
- Experienced and Passionate Teachers: Our teacher are not only certified, they are genuine and compassion, so that each program forms a tribe and family like experience.
- Small Program Sizes: All our programs never have more 15 students.
- Total Convenience: Become a certified yoga teacher in as little as 2 weeks.
- Support: We support our students from the first day and after the program is over with free online support, up to 12 months from when the program ends.
- Affordable Prices: Starting at $1950, we offer the most affordable yoga teacher training program in worldwide. We also offer tuition only and fully inclusive rates, all at the lowest prices anywhere.
Edmonton, capital of Canada's Alberta province, sits on the North Saskatchewan River. Its past is recreated at Fort Edmonton Park, a living history museum with an 1846 fort and streets from 1885, 1905 and 1920. The city's contemporary landmarks include the Royal Alberta Museum, with aboriginal-culture and natural-history galleries, and the futuristic-looking Art Gallery of Alberta, known for its First Nations art.