Programs all starting from $2450
Melbourne is the coastal capital of the southeastern Australian state of Victoria. At the city's centre is the modern Federation Square development, with plazas, bars, and restaurants by the Yarra River. In the Southbank area, the Melbourne Arts Precinct is the site of Arts Centre Melbourne.
Our Certified Yoga Teacher Training is the most most certified, affordable, fun and quality 200 yoga teacher training program available in Melbourne.
Location: Melbourne, Victoria
Option 1: Tuition Only $2,495 CAN OR
Option 2: Tuition + Accommodations + Meals - N/A
Deposit: $400 CAN deposit required to hold a spot.
- Save $500 By paying 3 months before start date.
- FREE Accommodations for the first 5 signups!
- Additional $200 discount if you join with a friend.
What's Included: Program tuition, online copies of all course books & program manual and certificate
- Anatomy and physiology
- Yoga injuries
- Energy systems
- Special conditions
- Asana and alignment
- The history of yoga
- The living of yoga
- The business of yoga
- Yoga ethics
- Yoga business development
- Studio ownership
- Marketing & social media
- 7:30-8:00 Pranayama/Meditation
- 8:00-9:30 Yoga Class
- 9:30-10:00 Breakfast
- 10:00-12:00 Lectures
- 12:00-1:00 Lunch
- 1:00-4:30 Poses
- 4:30-5:00 Mediation
- 5:00-6:00 Dinner
- 6:00-7:00 Yoga Class
- Real Practical Experience: You will start teaching immediately in the program, starting with teaching a small class and leading to teaching a full class.
- Experienced and Passionate Teachers: Our teacher are not only certified, they are genuine and compassion, so that each program forms a tribe and family like experience.
- Small Program Sizes: All our programs never have more 15 students.
- Total Convenience: Become a certified yoga teacher in as little as 2 weeks.
- Support: We support our students from the first day and after the program is over with free online support, up to 12 months from when the program ends.
- Affordable Prices: Starting at $1950, we offer the most affordable yoga teacher training program in worldwide. We also offer tuition only and fully inclusive rates, all at the lowest prices anywhere.
ABOUT THE LOCATION
The centre of is threaded with cobbled , which have become a mecca for coffee shops, cafés and unique shopping boutiques. Start at Flinders Street station, wander down Degraves Street, and explore the city’s beautiful arcades and street art around every corner - including works from England-based graffiti artist Banksy. Head down Collins Street to visit the exquisite Block Arcade then get your caffeine hit at pocket-sized or , both on Little Bourke Street.