Programs all starting from $1950
NEW ZEALAND 200 YOGA TEACHER TRAINING
New Zealand is the great place to experience your yoga teacher training. There are over 5000 islands that make up the country and it has many diverse environments, from tropical beaches to snow cap mountains.
Come join us for a 12 Day Intensive Immersion New Zealand Yoga Teacher Training Program. At $1950 US, our 200 Hour Certified Yoga Teacher Training is the most most certified, affordable, fun and quality 200 yoga teacher training program available in New Zealand.
Location: Auckland, New Zealand
Tuition: $1,950 US (includes PDF version of the course books and your registration fees for a year) students take care of their own accommodations and food.
Discounts: Pay in full 6 months in advance and get $300 off and 3 months in advance $150 off.
Deposit: $995 US deposit is required to hold a spot.
- Anatomy and physiology
- Yoga injuries
- Energy systems
- Special conditions
- Asana and alignment
- The history of yoga
- The living of yoga
- The business of yoga
- Yoga ethics
- Yoga business development
- Studio ownership
- Marketing & social media
- 7:30-8:00 Pranayama/Meditation
- 8:00-9:30 Yoga Class
- 9:30-10:00 Breakfast
- 10:00-12:00 Lectures
- 12:00-1:00 Lunch
- 1:00-4:30 Poses
- 4:30-5:00 Mediation
- 5:00-6:00 Dinner
- 6:00-7:00 Yoga Class
- Real Practical Experience: You will start teaching immediately in the program, starting with teaching a small class and leading to teaching a full class.
- Experienced and Passionate Teachers: Our teacher are not only certified, they are genuine and compassion, so that each program forms a tribe and family like experience.
- Small Program Sizes: All our programs never have more 15 students.
- Total Convenience: Become a certified yoga teacher in as little as 2 weeks.
- Support: We support our students from the first day and after the program is over with free online support, up to 12 months from when the program ends.
- Affordable Prices: Starting at $1950, we offer the most affordable yoga teacher training program in worldwide. We also offer tuition only and fully inclusive rates, all at the lowest prices anywhere.
ABOUT THE LOCATION
The training is held in Wellington, the capital of New Zealand. Wellington, sits near the North Island’s southernmost point on the Cook Strait. A compact city, it encompasses a waterfront promenade, sandy beaches, a working harbour and colourful timber houses on surrounding hills. From Lambton Quay, the iconic red Wellington Cable Car heads to the Wellington Botanic Gardens.