Programs all starting from $1950
THAILAND 200 HOUR YOGA TEACHER TRAINING
With great food, a tropical climate, fascinating culture, majestic mountains and great beaches, Thailand is a magnet for travelers around the world.
Regardless if you are aspiring to become a yoga teacher or grow personally, this program will give you the tools to become a solid yoga teacher.
Come join us for a 12 Day Intensive Immersion Thailand Yoga Teacher Training Program. At $1950 US, our 200 Hour Certified Yoga Teacher Training is the most most certified, affordable, fun and quality 200 yoga teacher training program available in Thailand.
Location: Koh Phangan, Thailand
Dates: Dec 16-27, 2019
Investment: Only $1950 (pay in full 6 months in advance and get $300 off and 3 months in advance $150 off)
Deposit: $500 deposit is required to hold a spot.
- 18 years of age or older (we welcome students of ALL ages)
- have reviewed program details thoroughly
- have completed the online, admission application
- have an English level that allows for reading, writing and speaking to a level of full comprehension
- Anatomy and physiology
- Yoga injuries
- Energy systems
- Special conditions
- Asana and alignment
- The history of yoga
- The living of yoga
- The business of yoga
- Yoga ethics
- Yoga business development
- Studio ownership
- Marketing & social media
- 7:30-8:00 Pranayama/Meditation
- 8:00-9:30 Yoga Class
- 9:30-10:00 Breakfast
- 10:00-12:00 Lectures
- 12:00-1:00 Lunch
- 1:00-4:30 Poses
- 4:30-5:00 Mediation
- 5:00-6:00 Dinner
- 6:00-7:00 Yoga Class
Everything about my yoga teacher training was cool...
Pavela - UK
My training forced me to get real with me, and this is what the yoga training with Dharma Yoga really did for me.
I feel now as a teacher I can teach from a place that comes from my soul. This is priceless!
Jen - UK
My experience with Dharma Yoga was positive, fun and amazing. The ytt was a perfect mix of both practical and
theory and it allowed me to develop my personal practice and it also provided me with the knowledge required to deeply
understand the philosophies of yoga in a way I am able to now teach them to others.
Lornel - USA
I loved my yoga training with Dharma Yoga, I feel it helped build my passion for yoga even more. The level of teaching
has helped me to gain the confidence in teaching. I believe this YTT is just the start of my yoga journey.
Gretchen - Canada
- Real Practical Experience: You will start teaching immediately in the program, starting with teaching a small class and leading to teaching a full class.
- Experienced and Passionate Teachers: Our teacher are not only certified, they are genuine and compassion, so that each program forms a tribe and family like experience.
- Small Program Sizes: All our programs never have more 15 students.
- Total Convenience: Become a certified yoga teacher in as little as 2 weeks.
- Support: We support our students from the first day and after the program is over with free online support, up to 12 months from when the program ends.
- Affordable Prices: Starting at $1950, we offer the most affordable yoga teacher training program in worldwide. We also offer tuition only and fully inclusive rates, all at the lowest prices anywhere.
Thailand is the country in Southeast Asia most visited by tourists, and for good reason. You can find almost anything here: thick jungle as green as can be, crystal blue waters that feel more like a warm bath than a swim in the ocean, and food that can curl your nose hairs while dancing across your taste buds.
Exotic, yet safe; cheap, yet equipped with every modern amenity you need, there is something for every interest and every price bracket, from beach front backpacker bungalows to some of the best luxury hotels in the world. And despite the heavy flow of tourism, Thailand retains its quintessential Thai-ness, with a culture and history all its own and a carefree people famed for their smiles and their fun-seeking sanuk lifestyle.
Many travellers come to Thailand and extend their stay well beyond their original plans and others never find a reason to leave. Whatever your cup of tea, they know how to make it in Thailand.