Programs all starting from $1950
TORONTO 200 HOUR YOGA TEACHER TRAINING
It’s hard to find the words to describe Toronto, the capital of Canadian business and a new growing center of yoga.
Toronto simply put, is the perfect place to experience your yoga teacher training. At $1950, our 200 Hour Certified Yoga Teacher Training is the most most certified, affordable, fun and quality 200 yoga teacher training program available in Toronto.
Location: Toronto, ON
Dates: Aug. 19-30, 2019
Option 1:Tuition Only $1,950 CAN
Option 2: Tuition + Accommodations/Meals Not Available
(6 months in advance $200 off and 3 months in advance $100 off). $400 CAN deposit required to hold a spot.
What's Included: Program tuition, online copies of all course books & program manual and certificate
- Yoga injuries
- Anatomy and physiology
- Energy systems
- Special conditions
- Asana and alignment
- The history of yoga
- The living of yoga
- The business of yoga
- Yoga ethics
- Yoga business development
- Studio ownership
- Marketing & social media
- 7:30-8:00 Pranayama/Meditation
- 8:00-9:30 Yoga Class
- 9:30-10:00 Breakfast
- 10:00-12:00 Lectures
- 12:00-1:00 Lunch
- 1:00-4:30 Poses
- 4:30-5:00 Mediation
- 5:00-6:00 Dinner
- 6:00-7:00 Yoga Class
- Teaching Yoga: Techniques & Foundation book by Mark Stephens
- The Art and Business of Teaching Yoga by Amy Ippoliti & Taro Smith
- The Yoga Sutras of Patanjali by Patanjali
Everything about my yoga teacher training was cool...
Pavela - UK
My training forced me to get real with me, and this is what the yoga training with Dharma Yoga really did for me.
I feel now as a teacher I can teach from a place that comes from my soul. This is priceless!
Jen - UK
My experience with Dharma Yoga was positive, fun and amazing. The ytt was a perfect mix of both practical and
theory and it allowed me to develop my personal practice and it also provided me with the knowledge required to deeply
understand the philosophies of yoga in a way I am able to now teach them to others.
Lornel - USA
I loved my yoga training with Dharma Yoga, I feel it helped build my passion for yoga even more. The level of teaching
has helped me to gain the confidence in teaching. I believe this YTT is just the start of my yoga journey.
Gretchen - Canada
- Real Practical Experience: You will start teaching immediately in the program, starting with teaching a small class and leading to teaching a full class.
- Experienced and Passionate Teachers: Our teacher are not only certified, they are genuine and compassion, so that each program forms a tribe and family like experience.
- Small Program Sizes: All our programs never have more 15 students.
- Total Convenience: Become a certified yoga teacher in as little as 2 weeks.
- Support: We support our students from the first day and after the program is over with free online support, up to 12 months from when the program ends.
- Affordable Prices: Starting at $1950, we offer the most affordable yoga teacher training program in worldwide. We also offer tuition only and fully inclusive rates, all at the lowest prices anywhere.
Located on the northwestern shore of Lake Ontario, Toronto is a city that has undergone a major transformation in the second half of the twentieth century, evolving from a staid, conservative, largely Anglo-Saxon enclave to a dynamic, multiethnic metropolis that is one of North America's major cities. Throughout, it has retained an enviable degree of livability, boasting safe streets and a clean, efficient subway system amid restored Victorian houses and a renovated waterfront. Toronto's leaders have worked successfully to protect the city's heritage and its residents' quality of life from the effects of unrestrained development, even as Toronto has continued to grow into a major financial and cultural center.