Programs all starting from $2450
Vancouver simply put, is the perfect place to experience your yoga teacher training. So come join us for a 12 Day Intensive Immersion Vancouver Yoga Teacher Training Program. Our 200 Hour Certified Yoga Teacher Training is the most most certified, affordable, fun and quality 200 yoga teacher training program available in Vancouver.
Dates: March 8-14, 2021 & Aug 23-29, 2021
Location: Vancouver, BC
Investment: $2,495 (Can)
Deposit: $400 (Can) deposit required to hold a spot.
- Save $500 paying 3 months before start date.
- Additional $200 discount if you join with a friend.
What's Included: Program tuition, online copies of all course books & program manual and certificate.
- Yoga injuries
- Anatomy and physiology
- Energy systems
- Special conditions
- Asana and alignment
- The history of yoga
- The living of yoga
- The business of yoga
- Yoga ethics
- Yoga business development
- Studio ownership
- Marketing & social media
- 7:30-8:00 Pranayama/Meditation
- 8:00-9:30 Yoga Class
- 9:30-10:00 Breakfast
- 10:00-12:00 Lectures
- 12:00-1:00 Lunch
- 1:00-4:30 Poses
- 4:30-5:00 Mediation
- 5:00-6:00 Dinner
- 6:00-7:00 Yoga Class
What Makes Us Unique
- You will start teaching immediately in the program, starting with teaching a small class and leading to teaching a full class.
- Our teacher are not only certified, they are genuine and compassion, so that each program forms a tribe and family like experience.
- All our programs never have more 15 students.
- Become a certified yoga teacher in as little as 2 weeks.
- We support our students from the first day and after the program is over with free online support, up to 12 months from when the program ends.
- Starting at $1950, we offer the most affordable yoga teacher training program in worldwide. We also offer tuition only and fully inclusive rates, all at the lowest prices anywhere.
Vancouver, a bustling west coast seaport in British Columbia, is among Canada’s densest, most ethnically diverse cities. A popular filming location, it’s surrounded by mountains, and also has thriving art, theatre and music scenes. Vancouver Art Gallery is known for its works by regional artists, while the Museum of Anthropology houses preeminent First Nations collections.