BALI 300 YOGA THERAPY TRAINING
It’s hard to find the words to describe Bali. Exotic, enchanting, intoxicating, nurturing, these words all hint at the magic of Bali and at the same time they fall quite a bit short of the actual experience.
Bali, simply put, is the perfect place to experience your yoga teacher training. The island, the people, the customs and traditions, amazing yoga teachers, fun-loving students from all over the world…all of these things combine to support you as you take a deep dive into all things yoga, and learn how to teach in your own authentic style, with your own authentic voice.
Come join us for a 16 Day Intensive Immersion Bali Yoga Therapy Training Program. At $2995 US, our 300 Hour Certified Yoga Therapy Training is the most most certified, affordable, fun and quality 200 yoga teacher training program available in Bali.
Location: Nusa Lembongan, Bali
Dates: Mar 1-17, 2019
Option 1: Tuition Only $2,950 US
Option 2: Tuition + Accommodations/Meals $3,395 US
Pay in full 6 months in advance and get $300 off and 3 months in advance $150 off.
Deposit: $995 US deposit is required to hold a spot.
History of Yoga Therapy (20 hours)
- Students will learn the sources of yoga therapy
- How its has developed
- And finally students will learn why since the 1990s yoga therapy has increased exponentially
Principles of Yoga Therapy (20 hours)
- Principles of Yoga Therapy using the following yoga tools: Asana, Pranayama, Mudra, Mantra and Meditation
Advance and Applied Anatomy and Physiology For Therapeutic Yoga (20 hours)
- Students will gain a deeper understanding of physical anatomy and physiology from a Western perspective, as well as the energy anatomy of the subtle inner body.
- Students will learn about the major systems of the body and their interrelationships relevant to the work of a yoga therapist
- Students will also learn about biomechanics and movement as they relate to the practice of yoga, as well as knowledge of the interaction between the body, breath, mind, intellect and emotions in health and well-being
Yoga Therapy Methodology: Assessing and Intake Skills (30 hours)
- Students will learn assessment skills
- Students’ will learn to hone their ability to observe misalignment in the body and offer appropriate verbal and physical assists and adjustments.
- Students will learn how to maintain a presence as a therapist, how to cultivate an ability to hold space for a range of clients
- Student will learn how to address structural imbalances and misalignments in both a one-on-one and group setting
- Students will be trained in the art of asking skillful questions during an intake interview
Yoga, Trauma, Mental Health and Specialty Populations (30 hours)
- During this course, students will gain an understanding of causes and processes of disease in the body, and common imbalances and injuries of the human body.
- Yoga Therapists are exposed to various medical conditions and physical injuries, requiring students to become familiar with, and knowledgeable in, various pathophysiological cases so that they can meet their clients’ needs, provide effective treatment plans and avoid causing harm.
- This course will include lectures and workshops taught by various experts in the Yoga Therapy industry, focusing on specific conditions and populations and applications of Yoga Therapy suited to each. Through this course, students will broaden their exposure to various approaches in yoga therapy, offering a glimpse into various areas of specialization in their careers. Students will learn about the population/condition, benefits of yoga techniques, indications, contraindications and the most potent tools for treatment. Specialty populations include individuals who are:moving through grief, depression & anxiety, in recovery from addictions and trauma, seniors experiencing chronic pain, Muscular-skeletal injury, Athletes, Stress-related illness, Chronic fatigue, Fibromyalgia, Asthma. Heart disease, Cancer
Working With Other Health Professionals (20 hours)
- What they are
- The general processes of how other health professionals treat patients
- Shared Language
Philosophy & Lifestyle (20 hours)
- From a yoga perspective, students will learn more about own personal philosophies, biases, etc.
- Students will gain a deeper textual and experience of Yogic philosophy, while creating a better understanding of the impact philosophy has on both differential diagnosis and treatment in therapy
- Students will learn how to communicate yoga philosophy & lifestyle to other students and clients
The Business of Yoga Therapy (10 hours):
- Covers practical business knowledge
- How to market yourself authentically and professionally
- How to build and manage a caseload
- How to market workshops and courses
- Students will learn how to manage finances and expenses
- Students will also learn about the therapist-client relationship, harnessing a thorough understanding of waivers, insurance, liability and record-keeping,
- Students will learn other skills essential for running a business in the yoga therapy industry
- 7:30-8:00 Pranayama/Meditation
- 8:00-9:30 Vinyasa Flow Yoga Class
- 9:30-10:30 Breakfast Break
- 10:30-11:00 Short Lecture
- 11:00-1:30 Asana Posture Lab
- 1:30-2:30 Lunch Break
- 2:30-3:30 Specialty Lecture: Pranayama/Meditation OR Philosophy Discussion: The Sutras
- 3:30-4:30 Practice Teach
The rest of the time is yours to study, read, meditate, work on assignments, experience the beautiful surroundings.
- Real Practical Experience: You will start teaching immediately in the program, starting with teaching a small class and leading to teaching a full class.
- Experienced and Passionate Teachers: Our teacher are not only certified, they are genuine and compassion, so that each program forms a tribe and family like experience.
- Small Program Sizes: All our programs never have more 15 students.
- Total Convenience: Become a certified yoga teacher in as little as 2 weeks.
- Support: We support our students from the first day and after the program is over with free online support, up to 12 months from when the program ends.
- Affordable Prices: Starting at $1950, we offer the most affordable yoga teacher training program in worldwide. We also offer tuition only and fully inclusive rates, all at the lowest prices anywhere.
ABOUT THE LOCATION
The training is held on Nusa Lembongan, which is a small island off the southeast coast of the main island of Bali. It is quickly becoming one of Bali's most popular attractions, this island paradise is a world away from the hassle and hectic pace of South Bali. Neither hawkers nor traffic mar the magnificent scenery; this is a fine place to just put your feet up and relax. Main activities include surfing, diving and snorkeling. The water is some of the clearest you will find anywhere, and a vivid aqua blue in colour.
Nusa Lembongan is approximately 8km² in size and is one of three neighbouring islands, the others being much larger Nusa Penida and tiny Nusa Ceningan. The three islands are separated from Bali by the Badung Strait. Some visitors may find Nusa Lembongan a little slow after the pace of South Bali.
Click here on detailed info on accomadations, food and activities on Nusa Lembongan.