Bali, Thailand, India, New Zealand, Cost Rica, Hawaii and more
What is the weather like?
In Bali, the temperature remains around 85°F (29°C) year round and is humid.
What to bring?
- A sticky, non-slip yoga mat
- Yoga Belt
- Water bottle
- Travel mug for hot drinks
- Toiletries (feminine hygiene products) and towels (hand towel too)
- Writing materials: lined paper, pens, etc.
- Flashlight or headlamp (necessary)
- Battery operated alarm clock and watch (You will need to carry a watch at all times as there are no bells)
- Extra batteries
- Layers of comfortable clothing (including WARM & COOL clothes regardless of season)
- Comfortable clothes for daily yoga practice and meditation
- Fleece jacket, down vest, sweaters (except the months of July or October or in Bali)
- Long underwear, warm socks (except the months of July or October or in Bali)
- A winter hat (toque) (except the months of July or October or in Bali)
- Shorts, tank tops, swimsuit
- A fun, out on the town, outfit
- Personal comfort items i.e. supplements
- Comfortable shoes for walking, and sandals
- Sun hat
- Light weight long sleeve shirt for protection from sun
- During the last week of training each student will be presenting a one hour class. At that class you might want to have some music to play and a reading as part of the class set up. If you have some inspiring readings and music that you feel would be appropriate, please bring them. We have CD player or you can use your IPOD or MP3 player.
What kind of food is available?
Bali serves meat and vegetarian cuisine. It is cheaper to eat out than to buy groceries locally. Meals are low as $2 per meal.
Are there any accommodations with the training?
We have a set number of rooms set aside for a limited number of students, but you welcome to arrange own accommodations for the duration of the program.
How do I get to the training?
Upon arrival to Denpasar Airport we provide transportation to and from the airport on arrival and departure days for 650.000 IDR (~$55 USD) each way, and can be shared with other students arriving at the same time. Those wishing to arrive in Bali prior early can come to a meeting point on the day before the program starts to be picked up, along with the other students, by our shuttle service. Please contact us for exact information.
How safe is it to Bali?
Petty theft can be a problem everywhere so exercise caution. There is very little crime anywhere in Bali.
Are there any laundry facilities?
There are many locals to take in laundry for less than $5 a load.