Programs all starting from $2450
What is the weather like?
Brisbane experiences an annual mean minimum of 16.6 °C (62 °F) and mean maximum of 26.6 °C (80 °F), making it Australia’s second-hottest capital city after Darwin. Seasonality is not pronounced, and average maximum temperatures of above 26 °C (79 °F) persist from October through to April.
What to bring?
- A sticky, non-slip yoga mat
- Yoga Belt
- Water bottle
- Travel mug for hot drinks
- Toiletries (feminine hygiene products) and towels (hand towel too)
- Writing materials: lined paper, pens, etc.
- Flashlight or headlamp (necessary)
- Battery operated alarm clock and watch (You will need to carry a watch at all times as there are no bells)
- Extra batteries
- Layers of comfortable clothing (including WARM & COOL clothes regardless of season)
- Comfortable clothes for daily yoga practice and meditation
- Fleece jacket, down vest, sweaters (except the months of July or October or in Bali)
- Long underwear, warm socks (except the months of July or October or in Bali)
- A winter hat (toque) (except the months of July or October or in Bali)
- Shorts, tank tops, swimsuit
- A fun, out on the town, outfit
- Personal comfort items i.e. supplements
- Comfortable shoes for walking, and sandals
- Sun hat
- Light weight long sleeve shirt for protection from sun
- During the last week of training each student will be presenting a one hour class. At that class you might want to have some music to play and a reading as part of the class set up. If you have some inspiring readings and music that you feel would be appropriate, please bring them. We have CD player or you can use your IPOD or MP3 player.
What kind of food is available?
Brisbane serves meat and vegetarian cuisine. It is cheaper to eat out than to buy groceries locally. Meals are low as $10 per meal.
How do I get to the training?
Brisbane prides itself on being green and its sustainability, so it’s no wonder that public transport is one of the best ways to get around the city. With the TransLink go card you can travel seamlessly on all TransLink bus, ferry and rail services across south-east Queensland. It’s the perfect travel companion.
How safe is Brisbane?
Brisbane is one of the safest cities on the planet. … Brisbane is so safe it’s actually quite boring. Australia has a population of about 24 Million people and in 2014 there were only 234 murders.