Programs all starting from $2450
What is the weather like?
Modern London has the equable climate of South East England, with mild winters and temperate summers. The average daytime air temperature is 52 °F (11 °C), with 42 °F (5.5 °C) in January and 65 °F (18 °C) in July. Statistics show that the sun shines, however briefly, on five days out of six.
What to bring?
- A sticky, non-slip yoga mat
- Yoga Belt
- Water bottle
- Travel mug for hot drinks
- Toiletries (feminine hygiene products) and towels (hand towel too)
- Writing materials: lined paper, pens, etc.
- Flashlight or headlamp (necessary)
- Battery operated alarm clock and watch (You will need to carry a watch at all times as there are no bells)
- Extra batteries
- Layers of comfortable clothing (including WARM & COOL clothes regardless of season)
- Comfortable clothes for daily yoga practice and meditation
- Fleece jacket, down vest, sweaters
- Shorts, tank tops, swimsuit
- A fun, out on the town, outfit
- Personal comfort items i.e. supplements
- Comfortable shoes for walking, and sandals
What kind of food is available?
London has 9000 restaurants from vegan to meat cuisine. Meals range $10-$40 per meal.
Getting around London?
Greater London is served by 11 Tube lines, along with the Docklands Light Railway (DLR), London Overground line and an interconnected local train network. Underground trains generally run between 5am and midnight, Monday to Saturday, with reduced operating hours on Sunday.
How safe is it to London?
London is considered a very safe city. Even though there are parts that are dangerous and should be avoided, it is, for the most part, completely safe to travel to, and if you use your common sense, your trip should go smoothly.