Programs all starting from $2450
New Zealand Faqs
What is the weather like?
While the far north has subtropical weather during summer, and inland alpine areas of the South Island can be as cold as -10°C (14°F) in winter, most of the country lies close to the coast, which means mild temperatures. The average New Zealand temperature decreases as you travel south. January and February are the warmest months, and July is the coldest month of the year.
What to bring?
- A sticky, non-slip yoga mat
- Yoga Belt
- Water bottle
- Travel mug for hot drinks
- Toiletries (feminine hygiene products) and towels (hand towel too)
- Writing materials: lined paper, pens, etc.
- Flashlight or headlamp (necessary)
- Battery operated alarm clock and watch (You will need to carry a watch at all times as there are no bells)
- Extra batteries
- Layers of comfortable clothing (including WARM & COOL clothes regardless of season)
- Comfortable clothes for daily yoga practice and meditation
- Fleece jacket, down vest, sweaters (except the months of July or October or in Bali)
- Long underwear, warm socks (except the months of July or October or in Bali)
- A winter hat (toque) (except the months of July or October or in Bali)
- Shorts, tank tops, swimsuit
- A fun, out on the town, outfit
- Personal comfort items i.e. supplements
- Comfortable shoes for walking, and sandals
- Sun hat
- Light weight long sleeve shirt for protection from sun
- During the last week of training each student will be presenting a one hour class. At that class you might want to have some music to play and a reading as part of the class set up. If you have some inspiring readings and music that you feel would be appropriate, please bring them. We have CD player or you can use your IPOD or MP3 player.
What kind of food is available?
New Zealand is a first world country and serves all types of cuisine.
Are there any accommodations with the training?
We have a set number of rooms set aside for a limited number of students, but you welcome to arrange own accommodations for the duration of the program.
How do I get to the training?
Like all flights to the southern hemispheres it takes more about 24 hours to get New Zealand.
How safe is it to New Zealand?
New Zealand is one safest countries in the world.