Programs all starting from $2450
What is the weather like?
The climate of Vancouver is a moderate oceanic climate that borders on a warm-summer Mediterranean climate. Its summer months are typically dry, often resulting in moderate drought conditions, usually in July and August.
What to bring?
- A sticky, non-slip yoga mat
- Yoga Belt
- Water bottle
- Travel mug for hot drinks
- Toiletries (feminine hygiene products) and towels (hand towel too)
- Writing materials: lined paper, pens, etc.
- Flashlight or headlamp (necessary)
- Battery operated alarm clock and watch (You will need to carry a watch at all times as there are no bells)
- Extra batteries
- Layers of comfortable clothing (including WARM & COOL clothes regardless of season)
- Comfortable clothes for daily yoga practice and meditation
- Fleece jacket, down vest, sweaters
- Shorts, tank tops, swimsuit
- A fun, out on the town, outfit
- Personal comfort items i.e. supplements
- Comfortable shoes for walking, and sandals
What kind of food is available?
There 2000 restaurants in Vancouver from vegan to meat cuisine. Meals range $20-100 per meal.
Getting to Vancouver?
Vancouver International Airport is serviced by 60 Airlines from around the world.